Attorney Adam S Tracy (Adam Tracy)— Tracy Law Firm
General Counsel & Managing Partner
The Tracy Firm, Ltd. founder, securities attorney Adam S. Tracy, J.D., M.B.A. has a strong background in criminal, business and copyright laws and an extensive knowledge in the area of securities law. A former competitive rugby player and serial entrepreneur, Adam Tracy is an experienced attorney and capital markets consultant, with a wealth of experience on both sides of the table. He has advised many companies with regards to legal, compliance and capital markets matters.
His specific areas of competence include:
- Corporate governance, general corporate and securities law, including Sarbanes-Oxley; SEC and public-company financial reporting;
- Strategic legal and business planning, including mergers, reverse mergers, initial public offerings, acquisitions, divestitures, bankruptcies, securities, capital transactions and strategic investments;
- Corporate, partnership, individual and property tax return preparation and tax resolution, including audit defense, lien/garnishment removal and criminal/civil tax trial representation, providing services as The Entrepreneur’s Accelerator;
- Merger and acquisition advisory and due diligence, including buy-side transactions, recapitalizations, business valuations, review of strategic alternatives; tax advantaged structures and bankruptcy/insolvency situations;
- Complex corporate bankruptcy and restructuring transactions, including public company reorganizations, and
- Capital formation; investor presentation and pitch development; network of over 100 investment banks, hedge funds and PIPE funds
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- FINRA Series 7 & 63
- DePaul College of Law, J.D.
- DePaul Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, M.B.A
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., Finance
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Computer Applications
Connect With Adam Tracy:
Avvo Scoop.it Facebook Storify Foursquare Look Up Page Google+ Muck Rack LinkedIn AboutMe Twitter BlogSpot Yelp Flickr FavStar WordPress Pinterest Tumblr
You can fill out an online case evaluation form to get started! Don’t wait another day!
Originally published at tracyfirm.com.